Art is expression. Set yourself free. Let imagination rule your world.

468x60 Advertise space
Life is a piece of cake. Share yours with a smile!
Every cloud has a silver lining. Problems always have solutions. Don't worry.
Never miss out on the simple good things in life. You only have one shot in it.

Not all women are granted more than A-cup bra sizes. For those who are not willing to undergo surgery or gain too much weight to hopefully direct more fat to the mammary area, push-up bras come to their rescue.


With that said, I bring you this ad from Thailand (ehem... yeah, you get the idea now, don't you?)


Were you surprised? I wasn't... but I find it creative. And my, if sales don't go up a hundredfold after this ad, I don't know what'll make that happen. 

But just look at this pic and admire the model's beauty...

 

Isn't she a sight to behold?

Rather, isn't HE a sight to behold?

Yes, it's a he. I present to you the wonderful androgynous model, Andrej Pejic. 

What wonderful boobs on a man! Only, he doesn't have boobs.  

Yeah, these ads make the sale, baby! 

These are the ads-THE ads. These are what we should be creating nowadays, not some brainless bunch of usual visuals and words that we just throw at the audiences everyday. 

I hope to make awesome ads like these in the near future. Hopefully, I can make some samples and post them here, though of course I'll have them under copyright so if anyone sees my work and is interested, please contact me through this blog, or better yet through my e-mail which I'll post with my samples. 

I'm so excited! Ads coming up soon! :D

Categories:

Leave a Reply