Art is expression. Set yourself free. Let imagination rule your world.

468x60 Advertise space
Life is a piece of cake. Share yours with a smile!
Every cloud has a silver lining. Problems always have solutions. Don't worry.
Never miss out on the simple good things in life. You only have one shot in it.

So recently, this ad for Kremil-S caught my eye. 



I really found it every bit creative. The visuals were direct to the point but not boring and the ad copy was well worded. The rhymes made the ad message easy to remember.

The coined term "tiyanses" was my favorite since it of course incorporate "tiyan" with the old adage "Don't take chances". This thing basically summed up everything: when it comes to stomach/tummy (tiyan) matters, don't take chances. Choose the Kremil-S, a reputable antacid. One sentence to say everything. Brilliant. 

I'm posting this ad here on my blog because even if the commercials of today are much more creative than a decade ago, there are still lots of ordinary ads out there that make us wish we could just skip these commercials. Witty ads don't necessarily have to be funny, they could be just stupid, weird or annoying... 

...but please, we need to get more brain cells working if marketers need their brands remembered well. After all, even good and bad publicity somehow work the same way, wouldn't it be nice if consumers could say more good things (even praising your ads) when they recall your brand? As a consumer myself, I find it fun to start conversations about witty ads. I seldom want to initiate such a discussion because I know it is word-of-mouth marketing and I really don't want to fall prey to that, but sometimes the ads are just so good that I can't help but share my amazement.

Well, that's all for now. I'm still trying to remember those ads I loved and those I hated. I hope to make both lists soon. :)

Categories:

Leave a Reply